Part 2: My Bali Journey


Dear readers. Thank you for your patience during the past few months since arriving home, and not posting on my blog.

I am so grateful for you!

My entire trip was extremely challenging and I still feel like I am recovering from it all.

Starting from where we left off, I continued to receive the EBOO (Extracorporeal Blood Oxygenation and Ozonation) until the last 2 weeks of my 2 month stay in Bali. I continued to feel worse, until I realised my body was too depleted to cope with any more ‘die off’ from the EBOO ozone therapy which takes out around 2 litres of blood and ozonates it over an hour. I listened and opted for some major autohemotherapy ozone treatment instead where a much smaller amount of blood is taken out, mixed with the ozone and then injected back into the vein. I also continued with the intravenous vitamin C, glutathione, and lipoic acid until the day I was leaving to come home.

My days looked like this: Ride with my scooter taxi through the densely crowded and polluted streets of Ubud, Multiple injections, massage, sip on a green juice and eat amazing raw and organic cuisine, sauna, yoga, eat, rest, eat, sleep.


Along the way I met some interesting characters, had emotional breakdowns to local Balinese strangers and made friends with some beautiful fellow Lyme sufferers at the Bali Ozone Clinic.

I tried so hard to enjoy every moment I had over there, but it was hard, hard to not feel homesick and not be eagerly awaiting the arriving of a couple of close friends in the last two weeks of my trip. I felt so crap and although I had access to some of the most divine raw food I have ever tasted in my LIFE (I love food) I had nausea and diarrhea most of the time which took away the enjoyment a tad I must say.

I was so excited the day some friends were arriving in Ubud, I took myself out for a celebratory dinner prior to their arrival. I was likely anemic after my hospital stay and craving red meat like crazy so I went to a very expensive Italian restaurant that had been recommended to me. I had a giant lamb roast and vegetables. About half an hour after my meal I become intensely nauseous and just generally feeling really unwell. The nausea had been there previously the night before, but not to this extent. It continued to worsen, my belly swelled up and was terribly painful, my food just was not digesting. I was actually moaning in pain, and then my visitors arrived. I managed to walk downstairs to greet them, but after getting back in bed I just started to freak out! I was profoundly ill, and then I think I had a panic attack on top of it. Adrenaline kicked in and I just ran outside with one of my friends down a path to some local Balinese friends, bawling my eyes out and asking them to take me to the Ubud clinic for help, it was nearing midnight by this stage. Once at the clinic I couldn’t sit up, I was just in agony. The doctors assessed me and all they could tell me was that my stomach was full of air and I should take 3 unidentified types of drugs for high stomach acid. NO THANK YOU! I couldn’t move from their assessment tables so I just lay there, eventually though I had to leave.


I vomited which relieved some pressure in my stomach, but the intense nausea stayed. I began to sweat profusely, having to lie towels down on my bed, the next day the intense nausea remained, making it difficult to even sip water, and I felt like I had a flu. My body was aching like hell, my face looked green/grey, my skin itched and my poop was pale and clay. This continued for a good 6 days. I requested an ultrasound of my gallbladder, they found nothing. My doctor did not seem to take what was happening seriously at all, I just wanted to go home!

When another beautiful friend arrived a week before I was due to go home, thankfully my symptoms were subsiding. Apart from looking at least 6 months pregnant for the remainder of my trip, I was coping. I intended to enjoy my last week in Bali, indulge with dear friends, laugh and find joy in each day I had left.

My stomach issues remained severe after arriving home with worsening diarrhea, itching, weight loss and cramping. I have since taken a large list of natural parasitic herbs, essential oils, antibiotics and anthelmintic medicines to treat various infections I picked up on my trip. Stool testing picked up campylobacter, blastocystis hominis and there remained strong evidence of ascaris.

Thankfully after 3 months of treatment my stomach issues are very much improved. Yay! I credit this to Flagyl, Paramomycin, mebendazole, Pyrantel Pamoate, The Kalcker protocol in conjunction with Kerri Riviera’s MMS protocol over the full moon (when parasites are most active.) I have also been using Bioray wormwood and artemisia, Global Healing Centre’s Paratrex formula and Young Living oregano, peppermint and Di-gize essential oils.

So there you have it, part 2 of my time spent on the island of Bali, in a nutshell.

If you have any questions regarding my treatment over there feel welcome to ask, I can elaborate for you.

Love and blessings, Amy x

P.S Here are a few photos for you.

IMG_3887IMG_4040IMG_4386IMG_3704IMG_3700IMG_3756IMG_3763IMG_3777IMG_3840IMG_3686IMG_3864IMG_4120IMG_4356 IMG_4364IMG_4191IMG_4046IMG_3831


16 thoughts on “Part 2: My Bali Journey

  1. Hi, I wonder, given many of your symptoms, whether you should be on a low histamine diet. So many of those foods you show on your plates may have tipped you right over the edge. I wish you well.


  2. Amazing story lovely!! You are such an incredible woman!! So glad I could spend this time with you!! Love you xxxx

    Thanks and Regards,


    Tara Shields Kinesiology. #0409 855 497

    “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly”.



  3. Amy, you have a such a story to share. so easy to relate to you! and the CRAZY things that happen with this crazy disease/state of health.
    I’m happy to hear of the improvements as of late.
    Keep up the fight xoxo


  4. wow!  what a journey.  so glad your gut has settled down finally.  sorry to hear your doc over there wasn’t helpful with it, must have been scary/stressful for you.  i’m obsessed with food too so can empathise with the torture of guts being uncooperative with all that gorgeous grub around!  so you’ve had some improvements in energy/stamina from doing the treatment?  that’s wonderful, congrats.  enjoy cruising round byron on ya bike 🙂  x beck


  5. Hi Amy. Did you find the Dr mercola probiotics good? I’m also looking at travelling overseas in my healing quest and I need a probiotic that is potent but doesn’t require refrigeration. Dr ohhiras were ok for me but I needed like 5 a day.

    p.s great blog, I didn’t think anyone with issues similar to mine existed lol


    • Hey Shane.
      Yes I think so. It is hard to tell what they are doing to be honest, but they appear to be high quality.
      Do you have Lyme? In regards to your comment about your similar issues? You might just have to try them to see if they work for you before going. I was very sick in Bali with parasites, so it did not stop me from getting sick. But my immune system is very weak and I was eating alot of raw food.


      • Hi Amy. I don’t have Lyme that I’m aware of but i have CFS and many allergies. I was researching medicine men in Bali when i came across your blog. I’ve been looking into alternative treatments as conventional medicine seems pretty limited in its ability to cure these types of things. 🙂


    • Hey! I can not confirm it is gone. But I am confident it is under control. Whether or not I have any Borrelia spirochetes left in my body is unknown. I am not sure any test would be able to confirm this. I mainly go by my symptoms. I am focusing on heavy metal detoxification and parasite eradication. I wish I did this first before treating the Lyme. Thank you


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s